Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2010, 15:53   #272
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
You can't claim CT and apprime hitting you is us hitting you, no more than we can start the pointing the finger at you for the early asc lolwaves. We kept to our 16 hours just as ND did.

But going on honesty did you tell ND you had a pnap with NFI? Perfect example of your "motivations" and your "honesty"
im not claiming them as yall hitting us.

my 'motivations and honesty' are where they have always been. I'm currently preparing for my last few weeks in the marines, moved to a different shift crew and am doing all of my stuff to prepare to travel and work in Afghanistan. honestly anywhere from 3-5 days b4 the nap break was the end of my round. I'm sorry if that offends some of yall, I have worked my butt off for the alliance and for my returning round in PA ... but things come up we all know that. I can honestly say I really don't have anything against NFI still ... where we are now is due to an HC pissing contest, can anyone really argue that?

My same reasoning went for me cutting off contact with my last woman lol ... id just rather not deal with her bullshit this last short time home either .

Last edited by ManiacMagic; 19 Sep 2010 at 15:58.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote