Thread: this might help
View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2008, 10:13   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: this might help

It's a sad reality of PA that it's now a game where the aim is to sneak/fall/collapse over the finish line and end up rank #1 rather than actually win the game. The changing nature of AD over the last few years really reflects this more than anything else. A lot of people just don't find the game that interesting either. They'll just be playing for their alliance or for their friends or something like that and as such don't have any real interest level in the meta-gameplay (I used that phrase just so I appear clever ) that occurs on AD.