View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 23:59   #34
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Democracy In Russia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
I can tell you're lying. Because they don't make papyrus for textbooks, so the 2000 page book would have to be carved into stone. That would be way too heavy cos I know you're a weedy little bastard. So you must be lying.

spent most of night before copyin carvin's onto paper...
don't tell me bout 'eavy, carryin 5 tonne of coal out pit every day.
had 7 kids to look after an all, not countin the ones i ad with me first wife, that were before the great plague of 74 of course.

EDIT I'm gonna stop there. I have a feeling Jennifer is going to try and drag this out until it's no longer funny any more

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote