View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 23:21   #24
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Democracy In Russia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Firt of all, what is 'OP'?

Secondly, I am male.

thirdly, I am well aware of the capabilities of this forum, if I thought I would recieve crap adivce then I wouldn't have bothered. Also, knowing the range of websites people frequent here I thought they would have some handy sites which could be of assistance.

these were the best 4 questions out of the 19 that I could narrow it down to. So I turned here for assistance in making my final decision.

I was not asking for someone to do my work for me. I was merely asking for an opinion on the questions before I made my final decision.

As for lazy, I have spent the past 4 days reading one of the most boring books in the history of the world on this topic whislt bein ill and sleep-deprived.

I feel neither shame or small for asking for assistance where I knew it would be plentiful. Quite frankly, you need to get off your high horse because all you have done for the past few days is get all self-reightous and bitch about other people and it's getting a little dull.
Woah, steady on. OK, you were asking for opinions on which questions to answer. To me, an opinion on a question like an essay title is your opinion on what the question is asking about, rather than something like 'I think this is a hard question'. If you re-read your original post bearing mind that 'opinions on the questions' may be read as 'opinions on what the questions above are asking about' you'll probably appreciate why I thought you were out of line! (I still think it's still a little cheeky to ask people to give you the references tho, because finding the references is often the hardest part!)

mist, it's not too bad if the questions are quite creative, and sufficiently entertaining. A friend of mine (she does theology) was set in her start-of-term exam the following:

"For as we all know, God made man in his own image. It'd be a sad lookout for Christians throughout the globe if God looked anything like you, Baldrick."
-Lord E. Blackadder

Discuss.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”

Last edited by Jennifer; 20 Dec 2005 at 23:29.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote