View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 22:34   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Democracy In Russia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
I wanted to make the OP realise that perhaps it might be worth attempting to do his/her own work, rather than sponging off GD posters. The thread is nothing more than 'here's my assignment, please give me all the references or even better tell me about it so I don't have to be bothered doing the reading'. It's clear from the way the OP writes that he/she is perfectly aware that between you all, you'd easily write in excess of 5000 words and is intending to just have you do the work instead. The shameless laziness of it ASTOUNDS me. So yes, the poster should feel small about it. It's disgraceful.
Firt of all, what is 'OP'?

Secondly, I am male.

thirdly, I am well aware of the capabilities of this forum, if I thought I would recieve crap adivce then I wouldn't have bothered. Also, knowing the range of websites people frequent here I thought they would have some handy sites which could be of assistance.

these were the best 4 questions out of the 19 that I could narrow it down to. So I turned here for assistance in making my final decision.

I was not asking for someone to do my work for me. I was merely asking for an opinion on the questions before I made my final decision.

As for lazy, I have spent the past 4 days reading one of the most boring books in the history of the world on this topic whislt bein ill and sleep-deprived.

I feel neither shame or small for asking for assistance where I knew it would be plentiful. Quite frankly, you need to get off your high horse because all you have done for the past few days is get all self-reightous and bitch about other people and it's getting a little dull.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote