View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2007, 10:25   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BBC strikes out against stupid conceptions of property

They are different offences, yes. Obviously if something is not defined as 'theft' it cannot be 'theft' in the strict legal sense.

But morally, they are pretty much the same thing, they just needed to be defined in specific ways to make sure people actually get caught and punished for doing what essentially is the same moral wrong of stealing, which in the law, seems to pretty much begin at theft.

I don't see how taking a bike from my back garden or taking internet from it are in the real world actually all that different, it's still taking stuff from my back garden. Just because the law defines and deals with stuff differently for its convenience doesn't mean really, it's the same thing, the format of the crime just necessitated a different way of dealing with it. I don't disapprove of stealing internet being under a different head of legislation, it's probably in the right place, I don't make law - it doesn't mean that the type of wrong committed is any different though.

Last edited by lokken; 26 Aug 2007 at 10:46.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote