View Single Post
Unread 10 Apr 2019, 08:21   #36
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 81 Drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Grog DLR, [04.01.19 02:53]
yeah sorry, we've decided to say no to everyone, see if maybe we can get the tag small enough to do our thing and not become contenders

B-Butch3r, [04.01.19 02:54]
Why would u want that lol, get bashed aint no fun

Grog DLR, [04.01.19 02:56]
well ideally we'd like to be big enough to require effort to bash and small enough that we don't end up as a threat to win

Grog DLR, [04.01.19 02:58]
top average score, but only good enough for like 4th - 6th

Grog DLR, [04.01.19 02:59]
after last round, we just wanna step back, no drama and have fun doin our thing
I'm not sure what you think this proves. Absolutely after the crap of BR we are wary of taking in external groups that's why we rejected rainbows offer and another offer, that's our prerogative.

As grog states in his we want to do things our way and we can do that better when we aren't pandering to groups within us that potentially have their own agenda. We had no intention to play for the win because that's not what we have the member count for. As grog said we would be looking 4th to 6th ideally (I guess that won't happen this round) and that gives you an outward projection of where we hoped our member count would be but we haven't got there this round.

We aren't scared of a fight if we need to have one, this has always been the case. Just because a tag is small doesn't mean it is doing so deliberately to avoid incommings. I would have thought that wouldn't need outlining to rainbows who certainly have been small tag for a couple rounds atleast. Don't project other people's play styles on to dlr because you couldn't be more wrong.

So yeah I'm not sure what your point is

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote