Thread: Valentines
View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 23:42   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I don't have anyone I want to give flowers, ask for a date or anything else.

So I will spend the day at the school I'm at (practicing to be a teacher) and at work, watching very fine looking (but oh so not charming) young women.
you'd spend it better thanking the tax payers for paying for you.

or, given that isn't likely, just not insulting the tax payers for a day