Thread: The Wild West
View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2004, 22:31   #494
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road
Re: The Wild West

As you watch from your perch, you notice Kenny seems to have dissapeared. You hear the unmistakeable sound of cracking branches from behind you, but every time you check you see nothing. Then from behind you hear a voice.

"Well, it looks like someone's trying to play hero. Sadly, your journey has reached its end. You should have left when you had the chance. Now turn around slowly."

Turning around, you find yourself face to face with Kenny.

"I don't know how many stories you've heard about me, but I never kill a man in cold blood. It's too boring. Shoot outs are more fun. I'll meet you on Maine street at 6pm. If you aren't there.........let's just say I won't give you an opportunity like this again."

Looking at your guns, he motions for you to back away, and then collects them. "You won't be needing any of these till later. Or hey, if you want, you can even borrow one of mine!" Laughing at what is obviously a hilarious joke to him, he turns and heads down the hill, wiping something dark off of his hands, which appears to be oil, possibly from one of the guns.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote