View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2010, 02:01   #236
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Are you going to tell me why it works on big waves or are you just going to say that it does and hope that I accept what you say?

No ****ing shit, but this is when TWO OUT OF THREE WAVES HAVE APPEARED.

Look Theam, I know you're now cool and shit, but why don't you just ****ing accept the fact that there are definitely strategic advantages to NOT ALLOWING EASY ACCESS TO EVERY LITTLE DETAIL OF YOUR ATTACKS instead of being a dickhead on the forums. Yes, CT are shit but telling people to be a little more discreet about attack info in a channel that they know is being relayed is a pretty fair thing to do.
Yes, yes and no.

Yes ofcourse you do not tell everyone when stuff is landing, on the other side you can be so blatantly open about your pl def and all that stuff. (For instance I had last round people pl their tycoons +4 def to me, out of tag, against a FR wave with the name 'PL COONS LT 448' or something. At some point people also start to ignore that.

And why it works on massive team ups? Because massive team ups are 'there to come through', so you just say you are some random nitwit who got told by a friend who is now offline to join a wave if I had frigs available on some of those Ascendancy fat mother****ers who ruin the game. That trick is easier to pull of on massive waves.