View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2010, 02:50   #230
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Another good trick is to check the nicks of the attackers on you in intel (if you have access to that lol!), see if one of the team ups on you is offline and then use a webclient, use his nick and pm a guy of the alliance attacking you with

Use your imagination. It is the meta-game man.
How often does this work? yes, you hear about it working every now and then but a. Most competent players turn autokill on and b. most competent players will check that the person they are talking to is logged into P before giving them attack details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Check news scans and round history on the planets attacking you. I do agree that it is kind of hard, if not even impossible, to make a good take at the first wave or two, but after that it is pretty easy
I don't really know how many people take the same wave consistently but that's a moot point. People don't generally get more than 3-4 waves on them, so finding out what the first two are is a pretty great advantage (knowing when stuff would appear helped a lot in R30 with all the PL def we had), and seeing a relay of people talking about it is the easiest way to find that out.