View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2007, 16:50   #18
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Re: How very curious religious people are

for my first try whit that dictionary , we will put the point of view of hunter/evil/bloodthirsty/ground minded person .

only having saw preview , you can obviously see that this is the real life like many mythological story , having the bigger defending the smaller in exchange of event that will occupy part of theyr life .

Fact of adding a good is a excuse for havin to do twisted and wrong action .
not as Jesus say ( no bad thought )
Comparison whit the Insurrection ,(pope whit Islamic), the French revolution where men fought for the bread , not even the meat .
The 700 witch and science people , that been hunt and burned , rape , beaten and persecuted , for believing that mother earth had a point .
just showing the unity of a group whether good or bad , if in a good situation will be able to do what the which . Fact of a good only say the way is traced and by controlling you will over come the logic .

Still we are here , so theyr (ain't:the yr ) had to be some power , i guess that why these movie are to be made whit respect and grand acting .

so to complete shouldn't have other than us that what these 3 book should mean rest is to have fiery whit out killing ppl or getting wack .( little like shooter game does , so we all live the love , the passion .

while watching the add on tv . Even if most world isn't a wise person , mainly looking for food and to mate , or piss me off .

i guess somewhere the GOOD WAY has done is way , so we live the lie a little

added tv , ppl , but is wack a real wanna be word

Live to please god , no matter you will be doing it what ever your doing
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote