View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2010, 16:20   #1
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Salvage in the bcalc

Today, while calcing some fairly large waves, I made the mistake of leaving out defender value/score, because I was in a hurry. It was later pointed out to me that the bcalc assumes maximal salvage for defenders without values/scores.

This is retarded.

For all other information, the more I put in for the defenders, the better the calc becomes. But for salvage, it's exactly the other way around. If I forget some information, the calc looks much better than it really is. It forces DCs to waste precious time filling in every minute detail of a calc.

Suggestion: change it so that if planet values/scores are left out, minimal salvage is assumed. You can always add it later and get a pleasant surprise, while the other way around is much, much worse.

P.S. if you cared to know, it turned out ok, they just recalled!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote