View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2007, 00:06   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Car: A Conclusion

Some of you may remember a while back I made a thread telling he tale of youths taking liberties with my car (clmibing on it, taking the wing mirrors etc) which I thought had been sorted when the police caught them after they went on a wing mirror spree down a few streets. Now I wish to tell a tale regarding the ultimate (and possibly inevitable) conclusion to this whole sordid affair.

It was about 11:15 pm this evening and I was listening to a bit of music through my headphones and I heard a faint commotion (which I figured must be really loud to pass through my headphones) so I took them out and heard my mother calling my name.

She summoned me outside to gaze upon a sight I was not expecting. I heard peoples voices and I assumed there had been some sort of accident. So it came as somewhat as a relief when I realised what all the fuss was about.

My car was on fire.

Before I knew what was happening outside my own house, a small crowd of drunkards had already gathered, with one in particular having a perculiar desire to get as close as possible and have a look inside this stationary, occasionally exploding shell.

I went inside and phoned for the fire brigade (which were rather prompt and had already been contacted) and a few moments later, for the police (who at the time of posting, still have not shown up).

As the fire brigade were putting out this ball of flame I sent texts to numerous people I know to inform them of this rather swift development. it was most perplexing when one of my friend with the reply 'have you phoned the fire brigade?' as if my first response would be to whip out my mobile phone and stand around texting people whilst the was a fire raging on the street outside.

So now the fire has been extinguished, the excitment has died down and everyone has gone back to wherever they were going and i am left without a car to get to my job interview tomorrow.

Whilst (as everyone kept saying) I have probably made some money out of this I'm not overly bothered either way. What's really pissed me off is the audacity of the little ****s. I remember a time when people would steal your car, drive it into a field or down to the river and do whatever, but this happened right outside my ****ing house! they're just taking the piss.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote