View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2009, 23:08   #41
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The new "No Recall Rule"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDumb
Gods in #support still dont believe in rightfulness of our opinion and we waste energy into this discussion becouse no matter who win nothing will happen.
Actually, I think you're wrong - I'll be a bit sad if pa team (most of #support has no say in the matter) don't acknowledge that there is something that needs to be done about this.

Maybe not a change in downtime procedure - main reason being:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokken
Thing is, at the business end of the game, we lost 5 days of attacks which could have potentially been the difference between victory and defeat. I don't feel the top end of the game should be decided in this arbitrary way. I agree there need to be safeguards for the less dedicated, but recalling fleets isn't the way to do it.
But hopefully some options in preferences as lokken suggested, or some tools outside of the game interface where you can contact pa team about having your fleet recalled more easily.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote