View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2009, 22:38   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The new "No Recall Rule"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
I find it best if all fleets are recalled. This can be a mean thing to do if u were running a succesfull attack. But in all honesty the downtime usually causes plenty of changes in to battle outcomes and usually will bring in some crashes also. If you were online to launch def the other night, u might not be there the next night.

So I feel most fair solution is to recall all fleets.
Thing is, at the business end of the game, we lost 5 days of attacks which could have potentially been the difference between victory and defeat. I don't feel the top end of the game should be decided in this arbitrary way. I agree there need to be safeguards for the less dedicated, but recalling fleets isn't the way to do it.