View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2009, 16:46   #21
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Re: The new "No Recall Rule"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I dont see why people dont understand what im saying here.
you logged in and found the game unaccessable, thats fair enough not your fault. The game came online between 10-12 hours later, and from then it was possible to recall fleets but it wasnt ticking yet.

Well, clearly TheDumb was here to check his account when it was supposed to land. He couldn't be here for the remainder of the day, and when the game opened his fleet went on, and crashed.

He probably knew he cldn't be online cause he'd be at work. He even checked before work to make sure he could land.

Clearly this is not TheDumb's fault.

In addition to this:
When i came home sunday afternoon (i was away the entire weekend) i tried to go to http://game.planetarion.com.I Got a 404 I think and checked other websites, everything seemed to work allright, so there was a problem with planetarion.

I checked the portal and could find no info there about the game being down (if there was a message on it, they should change design and make all the info around the downtime pop out of the rest of the blur).

Being a long time player my next step was to check IRC where i could find the information. Last time i checked you only need a browser to play planetarion, IRC is not required.

Clearly, imo the problem/fault here is with pa team.

Last edited by berten; 26 May 2009 at 16:48. Reason: typos
berten is offline   Reply With Quote