View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 20:30   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I know nobody cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i can't really understand this, i've come across such statements from people throughout all the versions of CM/FM since cm 3. generally speaking FM is a pretty simple game, to succeed at. essentially, it's incredibly easy to get teams to overachieve considerably, a harder challenge might be to go undefeated or something. i've only "not" won the league once, in my first season and over the past few years i've played as HSV, Boro, Newcastle, Villareal, Zaragoza (and Barca/spurs but that's a given) and of course Spurs. the only time i didn't win was a multiplayer game with a housemate as inter, which i lost by having a horrid spell of last 3-4 games when i was 10 pts clear (mate was milan, juve won)

infact, i'm currently first as sunderland 20 games in or so as in the very first season, and i've only gotten a couple of free signings in. mind you, i've really got no good explanation for this, i leak goals easier than dicks find themselves in deffehs mummy however i can't stop scoring either. essentially, the point i'm making is FM is divided into rules and all you have to do is play to them to get your team to overachieve astoundingly.

ps haha owned, that was pretty bad indeed. my zaragoza one was worse though, god that team was coming together so beauifully
Never managed to work it out. Only one game was I ever proud of and that was my gonig Celtic. I played for many years and could never figure out what I was doing wrong.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote