View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 15:54   #14
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Paging Leshy to Thread #189997

the 'remember me' tickbox does seem to be the key to this.

(I ticked it before clicking on the wand) and I was still logged in after 45 mins, after closing and reopening the browser, and also after a reboot.

I logged out and back in again, this time leaving 'remember me' unchecked, and I didn't have the user/password in my cookie again, and on closing/reopening I was logged out just like before.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote