View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2007, 17:05   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My goodness how stupid am i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
So you rush out to the bathroom right after sex and cleans under your foreskin_
Or do you perhaps just lie there for some hours while the putrid amalgam of bacteria, secretions, sperm and urine congregate to form rotten and cheese-like smegma....
Er, the latter. And then I go for a shower.

Quote:
Uncircumsised men are more likely to get infected with several STDs, amongst them HIV.
Circumsised men have a lesser prevalence of urinary tract infections, and will of course not get phimosis.
Whereas people who use a condom are fine regardless.

Basically your argument seems to run along the lines of 'if you live in a cave and repeatedly put it in anything that moves, circumcision carries health and hygeine benefits'. This isn't a useful contribution to debate in terms of the West at the moment, and historically I tend to doubt the data has been widely available for the entire lifespan of the procedure.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote