View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 22:19   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwwer
are you sick i only do that wiv your mum

btw people dont do some thing to you for NO REASON
Most likely the reason was boredom, or they thought it would be funny, or they thought it'd look cool, or they felt unusually aggressive that morning. The point is they're all shit reasons. In fact there's pretty much never a good excuse for kicking the shit out of a random person

PS How old are you? Just wondering like.