View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 13:34   #23
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I'm sick and tired of ****ing chavs/knackers/pikeys/scumbags...whatever you call them

Sounds rather shit dude, and why shouldnt you leave your ****ing house by yourself, its unreal that your unable to.

I remember i was about 15 playing footy there was only 5 of us left after the game finished, but these chavs were around the whole time, as my friends started leaving after the match 5 of us stayed back for a kick around, low and behold the chavs came over and started giving us grief, I said fair enough lets just go, one of them stole our ball so i ran after him rugby tackled him took the ball back and left it at that, this group of about 10 chavs ran away down to another park, which is well known in my area for chav;s hangin around drinkin there lambrini, they came back with about 30 people for the 5 of us(they managed to catch us as we walked toward my house) some where 17-18 some were little fkers about 12-13. So one guy appraoches me swings i ducked and swung back and knocked him down, the others then just basically dogpiled us kicking the **** out of us, luckily 4 of us managed to get up and run away, but one mate was left behind, now the friend left behind he never fights whatsoever, and isnt known for fighting at all, he is on the floor taking a beating, so i ran over knocked the guy down hitting him and we just legged it to ine, turns out i only ended up with a dislocated jaw(stil fkn hurts), police did nothing.

When i was about 16, it was winter and had just snowed so we all decided to go down the park and have a snowball fight for a laugh, we finished and all started walking home, chavs started following us, bearing in mind we had about 8 girls with us, 3 of us dropped back to ask em what the **** they wanted, next thing my m8 gets swung and and clocked in the eye by the chav and cut pretty deep cos he was wearing an absolute faggot ring, so we just started laying into them, thinking no fkn way this is happening again, but yes again it was around the park where the chavs congregate, so they all came running over to aid there ****ing faggot of a friend, in the end we got the shit kicked out of us, luckily we told the rest to keep walking and goto ste's house(a friend) This time the police actually did something took reports and such, cos this started happening more commonly.

Now i live in a nice area, a 'safe' neighbourhood so you would assume, accept all these ****ing chavs in middlesbrough seem to get the bus here just to get wasted and start fights. In the end the community started bugging the police and becoming volunteer police officers, so our area is now patrolled constantly by these and we hardly see chavs anymore, but what a ****ing waste of time why the fk cant these dicks just die tbh.

Sad to hear, but some replies are right u need to start sticking up for yourself, give as good as you get, because one of these days your gonna come of far worse than you had imagined, and you'll regret it