Thread: The end of Xan?
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 16:17   #24
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The end of Xan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjn
Not only does Xan get hit first by terran DE (peg) but also by Zik Fr (brigand) and then there are the BS fleets both again Terran and Zik and you got 1 ship - the wraith. Xans could end up being drains on there allys and gals this round and so become a less favourable choice?
Stats I see have brigand and vsharrak at same init, so it's a game of chicken. Whoever has least ships wins it, though a handful of lancer or merely a big fleet of vsh should be enough to scare off zik FR. Not to mention that most ziks should really be going the BS route going on current stats!

Which is where I think xands will have an advantage: a lot of ziks should be going BS, and a lot of terrans might do the same as well. The wraith is a nice looking ship that is well worth investing in and should really sort out most BS related problems, or at least make it so you only need 1 fleet of defence.

I'm seriously tempted to play as xand now and just see what's so bad about them, because I think they look pretty decent
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote