Thread: The end of Xan?
View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2006, 15:27   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The end of Xan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
The race percentages don't tell shit at this time imo.
I'd be rather surprised if they change that much in xan's favour by friday. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the tendency was in the other direction. Xan fi roiding fleets are really awesome but that doesn't really make up for them being so utterly nerfed in comparison to earlier rounds. I think you have to acknowledge the fact that the % going xan will almost certainly decrease from earlier rounds as they are, rather obviously, worse than they were. Xans are worse than previous rounds, they will have a harder time defending so less people will go xan and the problem will increase.

Quote:
EDIT: Well, they do tell something, but atleast I just picked something and I'm thinking all the time what race to pick.
I'm not too sure what you mean by this.
Quote:
Oh crap, double post :/ JBG, could you delete that other one - thank you.
My pleasure.