Thread: Ffs
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 01:55   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ffs

I think that if guns weren't freely available, less fragile insane maniacs would have access to them and would freak out by doing an attention seeking stunt that wasn't 'lets kill 30 people on campus today'.

Allegedly in some areas with liberal gun laws (Texas) the crime rate can actually be very very low simply because everyone knows someone might have a gun and they might got shot. I'm not sure of the utility of this relative to not having them. From my point of view, I'm just not comfortable with weapons being freely available - perfectly sane people can be driven to acts of madness simply by a fit of anger and that for me is too big a risk to take.