View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 12:28   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance Golden Roids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I do think there needs to be "roids" or objectives to fight over for alliances that contribute to 'winning;. My personal preference are objectives that alliances can fight over with their fleets as golden roids just become part and parcel of roiding and I would prefer to see another dimension to the game that isnt attacking for roids.

A round-ending goal of "when alliance x posseses 51% of all golden roids and holds for x ticks = declared winner and round ends" with the information being visible for all to see. That way other alliances can either act (which I do not say they automatically will) or the round will simply end early which for some alliances could impact their goals (that don't necessarily involve going for #1 alliance)
This is worth exploring, my other gaming love (from PA) is Civilization5 I do think there is a few ideas that can be taken from it like a Domination victory (like 30+% infront of alliance #2 etc) or in the case of alliance x possessing 51% of all Golden Roids for x ticks is the equivilent of a Cultural victory.

I would like the PA team to reconsider a research and development team to try stuff like this out.