View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2008, 04:19   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who is the sympathetic one here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
There is a case in my office at the current time which has nothing to do with me but which is somewhat entertaining.

There are two neighbors. Mr. P and Ms. T.

Mr. P does not like Ms. T in the slightest. Ms. T is not fond of Mr. P though perhaps not without good reason.

Recently Ms. T decided to water her back yard and puposely or inadvertantly sprayed some water into Mr. P's yard.

Mr. P who complains that Ms. T waters her yard in such a fashion as to undermine the soil along the fenceline separating their respective backyards. Mr. P also complains that in the past Ms. T has thrown dirt and other foreign matter over his fence and into his pool.

Mr. P is a middle aged man who cannot walk and is confined to a wheel chair.

Ms. T is a transexual female. She has successfully turned from a caterpillar into a butterfly.

On the day in question, Mr. P decided to retaliate on the watering front by wheeling himself into the backyard, hooking up his hose and shooting water through a knot hole in the fence wetting down Ms. T's patio in the process. Ms. T noticed this happening and became quite upset by this behavior. (I indicated she had become a woman, I did not indicate that she had become a particularly stable woman)

Quick thinking Ms. T grabbed her camcorder and got several minutes of footage on Mr. P spraying her yard with water via the know hole in the fence. This will be exhibit A at the trial.

After filming the tresspass Ms. T stepped out into the backyard and began to yell at Mr. P to stop doing this. Eventually Mr. P did stop wattering through the fence. Mr. P then beckoned Ms. T to come over to the fence where they could converse more-or-less face-to-face. Ms. T was willing to converse so she walked over to the fence where she placed her eye to the knot hole so as to be able to see Mr. P in his wheel chair.

Mr. P responded by pepper spraying Ms. T in the eye through the knot hole.

When the police arrived, at Ms. T's urging, they took statements from both parties. Mr. P, while admitting that he had pepper sprayed Ms. T through the fence, told police that he felt threatened in that Ms. T threatened to poison his plants.

A simple case of plant defense.

Just to make things more pleasant, Mr. P, throughout his entire statement to the police referred to Ms. T exclusive as "it".

When this goes to trial (and I would bet that it will) I will be surprised if the jury doesn't rise up en masse and pummel both individuals.
your justics system sucks

ours recognisises various things but would have the decency to fall asleep