View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 18:49   #32
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Escape from Ironheart

ooc: More human, heh. Considering ninety percent of that was copy and paste I seriously doubt that is so.

"Ambush!"

"Go get out of here! It's a trap!"

"We can't hold them off!"

"Too... many..."

"Arrrgggghhhhh!!!"

"Nooooo! Please no..."

*WHACK!*

*The image of the guard's club bearing down on her was sudden enough to wake Jasmine with a start. Nightmares of the violent incident slowly faded into the dim darkness of reality...*

Ohhh... what the hell happened?

*Memories started flooding back into her stunned mind, about the assassination attempt on another local lord, how simple it had seemed - just another pompas arse to knock off for gold, and then the ambush, people she had grown to admire dying all around her as armoured guards swarmed into the area quickly subduing the small rebel band.*

Guess I was considered interesting enough to take alive... or this is merely the first circle of hell...

*Now that Jasmine had regained consciousness she tried to move but found herself restrainted from doing so... very much so she concluded as she craned her neck back and forth getting a good look at her bonds.*

Well ain't this peachy?

*To make matters worse aches and pains began to make their presence known thorughout her struggles to free herself, not to mention the fact that a monster of a splitting headache was now developing. After a few minutes of this Jasmine was forced by her battered body to cease trying and realisation of the fact that escape was presently impossible caused her to let loose with a long string of the most vilest curse words imaginable, all muffled heavily by the iron muzzle.*

God damned piece of f*cking shit of a f*cking situation this as bloody f*cking well turned out to be!!

*She was about to try again when the door opened and light flooded the small room, not helping Jasmine Hewitt's developing headache one bit. she was forced to blink a couple of times to get used to the light. Straining around as much as possible, Jasmine is able to make out the feet of the edgy guards coming in to check on her. She almost laughed at their nervous whispers and comments.*

Demon? HA! Demon my arse... what kind of demon has horns, scales, and breathes fire? Idiots...

Oh right.

*Jasmine listened to what the guards had to say and was left to ponder it in the darkness when they left. She really didn't like the idea of meeting any doctor, especially in a place like this. Ever since the curse had made it's self present physically her initial reaction to most doctors had been one of mistrust and often it was rightly so.*

This isn't looking good Jas my friend... yep, looks like a real pile of shit you've managed to crawl into this time...

*Her thoughts are interrupted when the heavy iron door to the little room is opened once again, revealling more guards this time she noted to her amusement as well as rather unsoldier-like individual.*

Must be this doctor-type character I'm supposed to meet and greet...

*Sure enough as the guards all stand back at a reasonable distance the other more elderly man starts talking in a manner typical of a doctor.*

"Greetings. I apologize for the restraints, but my men are quite superstitious."

Oh really? Other than being called a 'demon' several times I hadn't really noticed.

"My name is Dr. Lenov, and I am what you would call a, ah . . . great studier of the sciences."

I bet. Nice place you've got here oh great one.

"You are currently in Ironheart prison, brought here I suspect because the ignorant fools who caught you didn't know what to do with you."

Or because they never wanted to see me again. F*ck, Ironheart...

"Now, you seem to be a, ah . . . . fascinating specimen of . . . female, probably draconic in origin. Although you appear somewhat human in shape as well . . . most interesting. I would be lying if I didn't say that it will be a pleasure working with you. You see, as I said before, I am a great studier of the sciences, particularly that of biology."

*Now Jasmine really didn't like where this was going. She gave the good doctor an angry stare as she muffled a few choice words.* Pleasure! I'll give you pleasure you genatric old fart, you touch anyway indecent and I'll make you rue the day you ever learnt of the birds and the bees... pervert.

"Yes indeed, my colleagues and I do important work here . . . most important work. I'll admit that the . . . quality . . . of specimens that we usually have here is quite poor, although there are some exceptional ones, such as one . . . and the other one . . . to make up for such flawed study material in general. I'll admit that the other one had us baffled for quite some time, but I believe that we are nearly at a major breakthrough with him. You, however, seem to be an entirely different sort of creature . . . yes. Well, in any case, I'm sure we'll figure out what makes you tick as well, given enough time. I must admit that I'm looking forward to opening you up and seeing what you look like inside . . . yes, very much so."

*Jasmine continued the angry stare as the doctor came right up to her and forced her muzzle around with his free hand. Staring into his maddened eyes didn't change her current mood one bit.* Oh once I get free of these chains you are so gonna get it motherf*cker. Open ME up? I'm gonna splatter you all over this f*cken room! You piece of shit!

*It is then that Jasmine notices that the good doctor had made a mistake. Her anger took on a smug focus then, sure she would probably get beaten up for it but just a few seconds of a change of attitude in this 'great' studier of sciences was well worth it. She just hoped she would get a good look at his face*

"Now, one way or another, I'm going to find out why you exist and what makes you tick. You can either help me with this by cooperating, or you can fight it, and possibly end up injuring yourself in the process. Now, nod if you understand, and agree to cooperate."

Cooperate this you fiendish little prick.

*Still staring angrily into the crazed doctors eyes, Jasmine let's loose with a small puff of fire into the tight confines of the small iron muzzle. She feels the highly conductive metal heat up against her scaled skin quickly, she feels the heat become unbearable but is able to persist due to the knowledge that if the heat is unbearable against her resistant draconic flesh it's gotta be causing some serious damage to the 'good doctor'.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 23 Feb 2005 at 18:57.
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote