View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2015, 14:22   #27
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The PA award ceremony. The real one.

I believe Forest is referring to myself in regards to the idea of stagnating the round by napping Ultores.

What he fails to mention is the context of the entire discussion to where earlier in the round the expectation was upon myself to lead an anti-Ultores block. That because I am known to being ambitious and wanting to win that none of the other alliances would have to do anything as I, and thus Ascendancy, would deal with Ultores for them.

My entire stance was simply that others should step up to the plate for once but the amount of conspiracy theories, rumours and such that got spread around to my 'intentions' meant I have fought a uphill battle to convince people I'm not in the goal of an alliance win. Only when people realized this did others get their act together.

As for Ultores not hitting Ascendancy because of some perceived 'deal' or the fact we won't hit them - don't be foolish. This has been Ultores tactic the last few rounds, and full credit to them, they've purposefully tried to not piss off too many alliances and it has represented a dramatic shift in their policies since Spore.

I think if you ask Ultores, you'll see we don't avoid their planets in our raids nor have we ever entered discussion of cooperation. The only 'cooperation' I've had with Ultores is in the exchange of intel earlier in the round in regards to Conspiracy coordinates.

I honestly can't believe you're all moaning about politics this round when the current blocks are actually quite decent in 'fairness' for sides.
That has come about partly due to Ascendancy politics and not wanting to 'join sides'.

So sure, call me a coward for not wanting to lead the anti-Ultores block when the top two alliances at the time were being too childish, call me a coward for not wanting to tilt the balance in CT/BF OR Ultores favour right now and create an overwhelming power block but don't call me a coward just because you haven't got your way of Ascendancy hitting Ultores. I have enough balls and have proven that time after time again.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote