Thread: #forums
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2007, 18:30   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
  • Although certainly we will find it difficult to find another internet user as staggeringly dreadful as koen
  • we had a user that appallingly bad
  • Coon, we shall hardly miss thee.

You're shit, Jonny. Someone should ban you from #forums, you're hardly the most exciting chat user there yourself. At least KoeN contribute(d) to chats. All you did was post snide little one-liners abusing people. I'm sure Phil or someone could code a JBG-bot that did exactly the same thing.

Whether you think KoeN is "shit at the internet" or not isn't the point. It's the way you decided you should be the judge of it and get rid of him.

That's one other person who I personally like in #forums who now isn't there (and I know I'm not alone). Yet another who you have ostracised from the community. As amusing you can be, you can still be a ****. Apologise to KoeN and stop circle jerking and being a bully.