Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2007, 11:32   #48
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Angel Delight

I don't know, it looks to me that Cura is just doing his best to protect his members, if I was the person that got fleetcaught I'd be happy that my HC is doing what they can to make sure I feel like I got my revenge, if it means an alliance with twice as many members to target me then so be it. Atleast I got their attention and they know they can't just bully me around by fleetcatching me without consequences.
I also can't know if Cura is infact not doing anything at all, if he isn't doing anything then shame on him. I'm sure his members will let him know what they feel about him when the time comes.

But just for the record, ND (ranked 15 with 30ish members) is targetting CT (ranked 2 with max members) and no of the other alliances get involved? The fact if Cura screwed up totally besides the question, but it looks to me that ND atleast has the balls to fight this round, unlike most other alliances.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote