Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 19:41   #30
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Angel Delight

Maybe I was being unclear. What I tried to say, is, that a planet, or five planets, getting closed is players cheating. Once you organize a score of support players for an alliance, come up with plans on how you're able to bend the rules and avoid getting punished for it, that reaches a different level. A poor allegory would compare a pickpocket or street thief to a mafia. (to make it clear: both, given that they are against the rules, should lead to closure of the people in question. I just find the second particularily dire.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
Nah, the support planets rule was hazy and unclarified at the start of the round.
It's not the first time rules are changed or clarified midround. They're now very clear. And breaking them is against the rules.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote