Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 19:22   #28
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'd be honestly amazed if you didn't actually know considering your level of knowledge concerning the affairs of other alliances.
Wasn't I just slagged for having shit intel? (edit. If you are refering to the Fenix incident, I actually haven't paid much attention. I've never been silent about how I feel about activities of certain groups of players, though.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
And to be honest it sounds like more angels planets, and certainly more prominent ones, have been closed.
True, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
I'm quite sure everyone has cheaters in their alliance
Of course, there are "bigger names" involved in a case given, but you can't exactly claim that if an alliance is knowingly recruiting beyond given limits, that people leading the alliance (prominent names too, such as NitinA), who should be by the head multihunter's announcements well aware of the rules, aren't responsible for arranging a scale of cheating too. Especially if they have organized plans on how to use the excess planets. I'd define it as organized cheating coming from prominent members of the community, too.

Again, I'm only basing this on various sources. If required, I can talk more in private, but this isn't a place to spam with details.

Down to it, though, a cheating planet is a cheating planet, and is a member of an alliance, no matter what his/her nick is. The position in the alliance obviously makes difference, and the scale of the cheating (organizing an alliance level cheating, planetary level cheating, organizing against the rules support planets, be it whatever).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
Although it's going to be hilarious if people like elviz get reopened with 3 of 4 days income on 1600 roids, can I get closed for a while please?
Indeed! Remains to be seen, eh.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote