Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 18:39   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
if we got support planets I'd sure like to know where the hell they are, we could use the extra fleets :/
I don't know, I never paid much attention, but there was one closed already. I think I mentioned it to alexis, he would have the detail. Also, if you feel like it, you may contact me on IRC for details. You know who I am. I can point you out the exact member of Conspiracy whose "relative" the planet in question was controlled by, and you can double check for strangely covered defence calls on given planets from your defence feeds.
¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
What about your crap intel?
It's not crap. If you mean the out of tag Conspiracy support planet I was refering to, I can provide with evidence (although, the scans are probably purged already, and the planet possibly deleted, but there's still logs around).

I'm not the only one saying Wolfpack has more than 70 members, but also, if enquiried, I'm sure Conspiracy High command would have further evidence. Of course, I have too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Or some people in your bg being closed?
I'm not talking as a representative of my battlegroup.
My account isn't closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
Considering some of the loltastic fleets I saw defending fenix the other day I really wouldn't go too far down that road.
Again, I'm not talking as a representative of Angels either, so I wouldn't know. I merely pointed out, that if breaking of rules has happened on the Angels side (as according to current incidents), it's not the only side. Wolfpack planets have also been closed (Daz, and whoever the other guy was), a planet that was consistently defending Ct has been closed (a cousin of a Conspiracy member). These are facts. If you want me to back up my claims, please contact me on IRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
That would be so r8, wouldnt it.
Or perhaps so r9.5 *cough* LDK *cough* corsair?

Again, I'm not a representative of my battlegroup, nor the alliance I'm a member of. I'm merely stating that both Wolfpack and Conspiracy have had their planets (so far) closed for cheating too.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote