Thread: Angel Delight
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 18:32   #25
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Angel Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Sorry, i can't see anything wrong with the mail. If anything, it proves that angels (core) won't run from the fight.
About taking the exilition bg in, it was a risk they took in order to challenge for the round. Mactanzu has been closed so many times, it is really disappointing to see alliances that give him shelter every round.
Angels should stick to the core, rebuild. You guys have nothing to prove to anyone. The core are awesome players, and i would be proud to play with just the core once again, no matter what others think.
I 100% agree with this above.

But what is wrong with that mail? Forgive me for not seeing that email showing Ass or Angels as 'noobs' I see mails like that from alliance HCs every day. Its done by HCs to keep morale high and for members to keep following them.

Now. Ffrom the intel i gathered i heard Pack tried to attack angels hard last nite? But according to sandmans Pack are the one in the red on roids and Angels are still standing in green. So they cant be doing that badly. Seems Ass speech did the trick.

Plus, well done. Youve just of course made it more clear they obviously have a spy in the alliance. Although all alliances have spies ofc, but your making it hell of a lot easier to track via posting in public boards like this. Next time keep spying intel in your own alliance. Thats usally more useful.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote