View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 16:46   #40
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Evolution of religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
forget religion, it's a superfluous issue. the problem i am talking about (in this instance) is the belief in somekind of soul, or an essentialist notion of humanity that prevents people giving the green light to abortion/stem cell research.
Apologies I saw this after i posted the above. Don't those who oppose animal experimentation rely on an essentialist notion of humanity to oppose experimentation in a similar manner to stemcell research?