View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 07:51   #36
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Evolution of religion

Most of the problems seem to centre around taxation, and as JBG said those issues are endless.

So lets say the revolution occurs and glorious anarchism appears.

The majority of people within stateless area A continue to practise religion. They don't interefere with your life, they don't stop you from living as you wish. Would you act against them?

Edit: I should probably explain why; It looks like im asking something competely pointless. I don't think religion is a repressive force in modern day britain (relative to other philosophies say). I'm curious whether you have an intrinsic desire to 'make' everyone stop believing in religion, irrespective of whether they harm you, if you do then i'd understand your opinions better. If you don't then i'm curious why you feel so oppressed as i don't think religion holds any real widespread power.

Last edited by milo; 9 Mar 2007 at 15:29.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote