View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 07:38   #35
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Evolution of religion

Its perhaps a tangential issue but i would be interested to know why you don't donate. Since we're concentrating on britain why or how is religion limiting research? And what religious bodies are controlling the purse strings that affect you? To be honest id say you hate the rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
can you envisage a plan of action that you would have a problem going ahead with despite a majority of society supporting it?
Ofcourse, there are numerous ones. I unequivically objected to the iraq war irrespective of whether there was a second resolution, many here didn't. I object to my taxes being spent on 'defence' without a non-interference clause being put on the government. Others object to the welfare state. Nonetheless i accept the people of this country and the government doing things i object to because that is the system in place. I certainly don't contruct some vast purse-string-controlling-conspiracy thats keeping me down. When the revolution comes and the state is deconstructed ill do what i want, and leave others to do as they wish.