View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2009, 14:03   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
Well I think the reason for the support planet rule is to deal with the fact that a lot of people consider that oogoocooa defense is dishonest in the sense that it seeks to abuse alliance tag limits, and could potentially indicate multis.

The first of these can be addressed by hardcoding.
The second can never be addressed, and neither can be planet sharing and I am pretty sure there are a metric arseload of people doing both these things, so really worrying about any rules in planetarion is pretty insane.
I have to say I'd be fairly surprised if there was a load of multiing etc going on in pa still. I'm not disagreeing with you that it might be relatively easy but most people just, well, don't.