Thread: Gambling
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 10:41   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Gambling

See here's the thing: I nearly lost once before even though it wasn't my money (my boss was pissed and gave me some money to gamble on *shrug*).

I know that I start off well and when I start losing, I stop.

I never drop to whatever I put in. Like yesterday, I put in £50, I walked out with £70. I was making £85 and then I started losing. I knew that I'd be better off with £70 than say £35 (£15 loss to my original bet). Just like the example I gave earlier about a colleague of mine. He blew £200 (he sold a phone) yesterday and he didn't know when to stop. We had to physically stop him and take him out of the place because he seriously didn't know when to stop.

I also make small bets. That way it's not as risky and I don't lose a lot of money (if my luck turned bad all of the sudden).

I can see the point you guys are making and I really appreciate your advice(s). Really, thank you. I'm sure I'll stop and find something else.

P.S. The money that I gamble on tends to be from the money I make from work I do on the side. Not my actual Phones 4u earnings. This can be anything from £10 - £100 a day.

Also it helped me pay off some "I owe you's" here & there.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote