View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 16:23   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats a good cure for bordom at work?

When we're bored at work we challenge each other. Making lists fastest, or making the biggest, is fun. Ish.

The hardest lists I've done so far is:

Name a film for each letter of the alphabet (A = Armageddon, etc)
-But the film has to be one word
-The word cannot be split into 2 (ie: Braveheart isn't allowed, neither is Swordfish, nor Hellboy)
-No hyphens
-You can't have "The xxxx" or whatever. It has to be one word.

That one was pretty hard. I never got a Y.

We also challenged each other to name the most films an actor has done, in 30 mins or something. Like "Name all the Arnie films you can think of in 30 minutes". Or "Name all films with an animal as a main character"

The film theme is mainly because I work at the cinema.