Thread: Military might
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 10:28   #33
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about
Re: Military might

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
How is it our fault that we have a good dependable ally that will not stab us in the back? Also its not our fault that fang was/is having internal issues and TGV/Apprime are able to develop a roid lead. Apprime choose to take the initiate route, we choose to get our roids the old fashion way.

Yes Apprime has been targeted more than TGV, but we have had some incomings too. The block chose to target them, if you have an issue with that talk to them and dont blame us. I dont understand all their decision making but just because someone else choose a certain path doesnt mean we are at fault. We have been offered several offers but we have rejected the majority of them. We are careful to ensure we are not fenced or napped with a bunch of alliances.

You seem to want to penalize us for playing the game and for actions other alliances have taken. If you have a problem with their actions dont blame us but go talk to them.
I am not penalizing you, I actually think TGV is playing cleverly. We are actually more or less agreeing with eachother. I was disagreeing with Kaiba's statements though, he needed to be kicked off his high horse.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote