View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 23:16   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Opera is a pile of bum nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
netscape is evil. I have to say, the good things about firefox (like tabbed browsing) were stolen from opera
Actually, the first browser to use tabs was NetCaptor.

Although I believe Opera was first - and still the only one - to have a multiple document interface. It has windows inside the main window that you can resize, rearrange, minimize, maximize etc. There is no plugin for Firefox that I know of that would allow you to open two or more pages side by side, for example.