View Single Post
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 18:55   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [BBC Link] Stampede Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4606002.stm

I'm sorry but whatever religion or beliefs people harbour - how can common sense be completely thrown out of the window year after year?

No matter how fervently people belief in their religion, surely they must see that any even remotely sane deity would not expect its followers to endure such events?

Oh dear
For the muslims, religion is common sense for them to live in this world. Whatever happens during Hajj is an accident (even if it results in death). They (or the families of the dead) don't go about seeking compensation because of a belief (see down).

The authorities try to reduce this sort of accidents by using new strategies every year. You can't blame them, they're trying their hardest. But accidents always happens wherever you are.

Muslims also believes that if you die whilst performing Hajj, you'll be granted a one-way ticket to Heaven (no questions asked).

We can attack their beliefs but there wouldn't be a point because that won't stop another muslim from performing Hajj (if he/she hasn't done so). Hajj is that important to them no matter what.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote