View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 13:44   #9
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best PC games ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It terms of the number of hours i've spent playing a game over the years the Championship Manager series wins by a long long way. Probably CM 2, 3 or 02/03 was my favourite, i forget which is which but i didnt like CM4.
CM is awsome but does seem to be going ott in detail. there should be a setting where you pick the level of complication so 'casual' players and total obsessives can pick their preferred level of detail.

RPG: Broken Sword 2. Solid. First RPG I've ever completed. Not really played too many but I really enjoyed this

Strategy: Command And Conquer. What else? All are great (with the exception of tiberian sun) but I think Red Alert is the best. If ou are looking for a challenge I would recommend the original with the extra missions disk as most of those are insanely difficult.

FPS: AvP. Great game Some levels are very jumpy, especially the levels with face huggers. three different ways to play (Alien, Predator, Marine) and each character has it's strenths and weaknesses but the Predator is clearly the best character.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote