View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 14:05   #50
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Is scanning for someone unfair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keizari
In that case, you only really have yourselves to blame. Not fulfilling point 2. Your relation to the multihunter in question, or even having a bad enough relation to the multihunter in question to suffice for a negative reaction, you've just shot yourself in the foot. Better luck next time, dude.
You're right, we could have deceived the multihunters like everyone else is. We could have simply shut the **** up and stayed in our boxes like good little consumer units and we would never have been been closed. But why should we? Why is my alliance not allowed to co-operate with Ascendancy or Descendancy? Are these same restrictions being put on Vision and Jenova? How about if I wanted my alliance to co-operate with F-Crew, would that be ok? If so, why? How is it different? Am I to understand that there will be only 1 Ascendancy-like alliance tolerated in the game? This despite the fact that there is clearly a desire and a demand within the community for more alliances like this.

But PATeam don't care because it interferes with their woefully narrow view of how the community should be categorised and so it has come to this. But that's ok with me, I will not be dictated to, by anyone, about who I can and cannot associate with on irc or on whose behalf I play the game.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote