View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 21:52   #34
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Modern Life ~ Modern Addictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
oh great.

channel 4 thinks we're a community full of losers that they can exploit with 'reality television'

given that the 'researchers' who do this crap seldom even have a degree and get paid as much as i pay my cleaner, i truly don't think THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN SO INSULTED

as time goes by how many shit marketing gimmicks are we going to get from idiots in danger of losing their job who manage to blurt out in a meeting "we could advertise on an internet forum!!! At least it's free!!"
Addicted to ranting and blabbering. That is an unusual addiction indeed.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote