Thread: Week off
View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 19:33   #31
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Week off

Well you had reminded me that the entire back portion of my garden was being taken over by Ivy...and no it wasn't a hot eastern european variety of Ivy.
So I borrowed a hedge trimmer and started into the jungle.
3 hours later I've laid waste to the bastard, I thought I'd never get through it. Had to climb walls, scale ladders. Hack. Slash.

And all the while I was thinking "Why don't I just get some petrol".
All the time I was having visions of burning the lot to the ground in a 'controled burn' <-*snicker*

What is it with us men, why is such destruction not only cool, but the first thing we think of?

Not that I'm complaining.

And no, I couldn't find any petrol.