View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2011, 22:13   #31
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Any of the old crew still around?

Big up them old massive etc (oh wait wrong forum)

10 years anniversary thought id log in (took countless goes to remember fcking password)

Everything is ok (apart from all my friends who now have children and seem to have ceased any attempt at life) i notice that everyone logs in once in a while; i quite like it - its like fist bumping with temporal displacement.

Disregarding the people hurt or killed the riots were v.exciting; i didn't resort to criminality but i kinda understand all those who did. I remember that yahwe once said it wasn't illegal to swear at boidem well yahwe YOU NEARLY FCKED ME THE FCK UP MAN. Go to twitter @gmpolice

Quote:
Ricky Gemmell (born 12/02/1993), of Buckley Road, Manchester, sentenced to four months in youth custody for ranting and swearing at police
Quote:
Jason Ullett (born 15/10/72) of Woodward Court, Ancoats, sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for swearing at police officers
Luckily in my own personal circumstance i quickly apologised for calling a policeman (who threatened me for no reason) a twat and waddled out between the quasi-kettle and the rampaging teens

Personal morality update: I'm becoming more left wing and liberal as i grow older (this is a good thing surely)

How ace would this game have been with twitter/smartphones etc?

Is there some kind of marxist theory describing the imminent economic collapse?