View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2006, 19:52   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Plastic Brilliance

i've got nothing against pb, i like a good number of the posters there ( <3 1-X ), and generally i agree with your post.

i have to say i disagree with kura tho, i don't think the posters that are still here "all share the same views* and back each other up" and i'm not really sure of who he's saying is in a clique. i am starting to notice a trend in the people who post there and those who post here however.

ps: and jj is the bestest admin ever and if he ever runs for planetary overlord he's got my vote

* nod, dante, lol
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote